Composites Division Awarded “Pinnacle Gold” Status by SPE HQ
The Society of Plastics Engineers awarded the Composites Division with “Pinnacle Gold” status again in 2013. The Pinnacle program was established in 2005 to recognize Sections and Divisions that successfully create and deliver member value during year. Sections and Divisions are reviewed in four categories:
- Organization – Maintaining compliance with Section/Division organizational guidelines & policies.
- Technical Programming – Providing quality technical programming to members.
- Membership – Developing and implementing plans that result in annual membership growth.
- Communication – Communicating effectively with members about SPE offerings and events to foster a sense of community and allow members to respond.
Two levels or achievement are possible:
- Pinnacle – Silver is awarded to Sections and Divisions who demonstrate required activities in all four categories.
- Pinnacle – Gold is awarded to Sections and Division who, in addition to meeting Pinnacle – Silver criteria, demonstrate superior performance in the Gold achievement categories.
Sections and Divisions that meet specified criteria receive an award at ANTEC® each spring.